In Fortnite, the Hulk Hands are a cosmetic item that players can equip to make their character’s hands look like those of the Marvel Comics character, the Hulk. These items were available during the Marvel Knockout Super Series event in Chapter 2, Season 4, which ran from September 22 to November 30, 2020.
Fortnite fans on PS4 and Xbox One will be able to unlock a new Hulk Smashers Pickaxe and a bonus Hulkbuster style. How to get Hulk Hands in Fortnite? Find out.
Fortnite is no stranger to Epic crossovers, having hosted a wide range of collaborative events ranging from musical concerts to movie screenings. The game continues to evolve as a global brand in the gaming community.
From the Thanos crossover event to Deadpool’s Yacht and the current Aquaman-themed Season 3, Fortnite has undoubtedly upped its game in the crossovers department.
Epic Games has announced an exclusive tie-up with Marvel’s Avengers in the form of an exclusive Hulk Smasher Pickaxe, which is also available in a Hulkbuster variant.
As you know guys Fortnite is one of the most exciting battle royale games that is known to bring exclusive content to the fans. Epic Games recently collaborated with DC to introduce Aquaman and Black Manta skins in the multiplayer game.
Now, game developers have entered a partnership with Marvel’s Avengers to bring exciting exclusive rewards. Fans will be able to unlock new Hulk Smashers pickaxes for free by completing Marvel’s Avengers beta challenges.
So, let ready to know how to get hulk’s hands-on Fortnite Xbox Smashers Pickaxe.
How to get hulk’s hands in Fortnite Xbox Smashers Pickaxe
If you’ve been playing Marvel’s Avengers beta and you also enjoy a bit of Fortnite, you’ll be able to earn yourself the Hulk Smashers Pickaxe and Hulkbuster Style.
PS4 and Xbox One players can unlock the new items by completing three challenges in Marvel’s Avengers beta.
Unfortunately, PC players are currently excluded from this. To unlock the items, your Epic and Square Enix accounts will need to be linked to your PSN or Xbox Live account, then you’ll need to complete the three Harm challenge rooms.
so let’s take a look at what you’ll be doing.
Marvel’s Avengers open beta begins on August 14 and runs until August 16, then again from August 21 – 23, so there’s plenty of time to complete these challenges.
How to get the Hulk Smashers Pickaxe and Hulkbuster Style
The Harm Room is essentially a training ground, so after you’re finished playing Iron Man, choose another character and complete three Harm Room challenges. You don’t need to complete them on any specific difficulty level, so just choose whatever is comfortable for your level.
Afterward, you’ll receive a message saying you’ve unlocked the item, so leave the game and log into Fortnite instead to claim the Hulk Smashers Pickaxe, which you’ll see doesn’t look like a pickaxe at all – it’s two big green hands.
You’ll also get the bonus Hulk Smashers style, which looks like a pair of Hulk-sized Iron Man hands.
How to Get Hulk Hands in Fortnite Xbox Pickaxe
Here’s how you can claim your very own Avengers-themed Hulk Smasher Pickaxe and its Hulkbuster variant. If you want to get the Hulk Hands in Fortnite, there are a few things you can try:
- Check the item shop: The item shop is where players can purchase new cosmetic items for their characters. These items change on a daily basis, so you can check back regularly to see if the Hulk Hands are available for purchase.
- Complete challenges: During the Marvel Knockout Super Series event, players could complete challenges to earn rewards, including the Hulk Hands. If you have completed the challenges for this event, you may have earned the Hulk Hands as a reward.
- Trade with other players: If you know other players who have Hulk Hands, you can try trading with them to obtain the item. Fortnite allows players to trade cosmetic items with each other, so you can try reaching out to other players to see if they are willing to trade the Hulk Hands with you.
The offer is currently unavailable for PC beta players. Marvel’s Avengers beta schedule is as follows:
- August 7-9: PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Beta
- Marvel Avengers PlayStation 4 pre-order players only.
- August 14-16: PlayStation 4 Open Beta
- August 14-16: Xbox One Pre-Order Beta
- Marvel Avengers Xbox One pre-order players only
- August 21-23: Open Beta on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
In addition to completing the above steps, ensure that your console account is linked with an Epic Games account. You also need to connect it to a Square Enix account.
It will now load you into your Square Enix account, where you can click on the Link accounts button to link your Epic Games account with your Square Enix account.
Keep in mind that the Hulk Hands were only available during the Marvel Knockout Super Series event, which has already ended. This means that it may no longer be possible to obtain the Hulk Hands through any of the methods described above.
If you want to get the Hulk Hands, your best bet may be to keep an eye out for them in the future, in case they are made available again through a future event or in the item shop.