All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 7 seasonal quests and challenges: Welcome to a new post on Fortnite memes
New weeks always bring changes in Fortnite, and Week 7 is no different with brand new seasonal quests to complete. There are 9 seasonal quests for players to finish by traveling the map. Doing so will earn you XP toward your Battle Pass, and allow you to earn Battle Stars that can be used to unlock all manner of skins and in-game cosmetics and items. Each completed challenge is worth 25,000 XP, for a total of 225,000 XP.
Also read: How To Get Free XP In Fortnite
There are multiple types of challenges this year to add to the weekly seasonal challenges. There are Milestone challenges that players will be able to easily complete by playing the game, along with specific challenges for different characters each week. We will update this guide with the rewards for each quest as soon as they are available.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 7 quests and challenges
- Harvest stone from Rocky Ridge, Rocky Reels, or Rocky Residence (0/100)
- Eliminate IO Force enemies (0/3)
- Throw a Butter Berry while standing within 10 meters of a Butter Cake (0/1)
- Damage enemy players with a Grenade Launcher (0/140)
- Interact with a Drill Scanner (0/1)
- Ride a tornado while in a vehicle for 15 seconds
- Coolect different types of weapons at Covert Canyon or the Sanctuary (0/3)
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (0/500)
- Refuel a vehicle with gas (0/50)
Fortnite All Week 6 Season Quests Guide – Chapter 3 Season 1
While most of the weekly seasonal quests are pretty simple to complete, we have linked to any guides that we feel are relevant and helpful so you can finish them as quickly as possible.